Thursday, October 21, 2021
Home > Perspective
Why we All Should Vote for President Bush
Itís time for my final policy statement on the Bush/Kerry election. In this statement, I will list why Conservativity thinks that you should cast your vote for George W. Bush and Richard Cheney for President and Vice President of the United States of America. Here are the reasons:
- If you want more of your own money in your pocket instead of the governmentís, vote Bush.
- If you want safety for you and your family, and continued protection from terrorist attacks, vote Bush.
- If you are glad that Al Qaeda has been unable to attack us since September 11, and Osama Bin Laden is skulking in caves and firing off videos instead of missiles, vote Bush.
- If you are glad that Afghanistan is now a freely-elected republic, with womenís rights, and the Taliban is but a sad memory, vote Bush.
- If you are glad that Saddam Hussein, the most bloodthirsty tyrant in the Middle East, is sitting in a cell, and the country is having its first free elections in January, vote Bush.
- If you are glad that the economy has rebounded and people are getting jobs, and that companies are hiring, vote Bush.
- If you like the idea of choosing where your child attends school, without breaking your wallet, vote Bush.
- If you want to retire well with a huge privately-invested pension, vote Bush.
- If you are sick and tired of the nastiness and bile that has been flung around by the leftists in 2004, vote Bush.
- If you believe that America is essentially good and not bad, vote Bush.
- If you believe that America should be a sovereign nation, and not a vassal of the United Nations, vote Bush.
- If you like having a president who you can trust, vote Bush.
- If you want low taxes, vote Bush.
- If you like a president who practices diversity with Rice, Paige, Powell, Mineta and others, instead of preaching action while practicing tokenism, vote Bush.
- If you want courts that donít create law from whole cloth on a whim, vote Bush.
- If you want a president that practices the compassion he preaches, vote Bush.
Itís time to vote. Letís send the elite leftists a message.